Epsilon Omicron's chapter house is one of the most unique on campus. It housed Alpha Xi Deltas when Epsilon Omicron was on campus from 1968-1981. Since then a variety of greek members have had the opportunity to live at 1415 W. 3rd Ave, but now Alpha Xi Delta is back at home at "the Xi."
We currently have between 15-20 members that get the privilege to live in house. Although this number is small in comparison to our chapter size, many members who do not live at 'the Xi' spend a lot of their free time there. Between hanging out watching Netflix in the living room, making crafts in the craft room, and studying in the group study room, there is plenty of space to create bonds with sisters that last a lifetime.
1415 W 3rd Ave is our home and we love sharing it with our families on Mom's Day and Dad's Day, with Alumni during Homecoming and Founder's Day weekends, and with our new members on Bid Day.
Living in house has been one of my favorite experiences of college so far! There is nothing better than knowing I constantly have a sister nearby anytime of the day. One of my favorite memories from the year were our weekly movie nights! There was nothing better than late night food runs, random movie nights, and finals week cram seshes. I can’t wait to live in throughout my senior year and make even more memories with the new batch of in-house girls!
- Lucia Kezele '18
Pictured: half of a two-girl bedroom
Our house features:
- Key fob entries
- Netflix, Hulu, and HDMI Ports on Living Room and Lounge TVs
- 2 washers and dryers with storage for sisters' laundry supplies
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Group Study Room with printers, white boards, and study materials
- Craft room for all art supplies and decorations
- Guest Room
- Coffee Bar
- Common use fridge for sisters
- Wireless internet connection
- Parking Spaces assigned to each In-House member directly behind the house
- 14 meals per week for In-House members